Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WalterPeck

WalterPeck

For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED? Empty
PostSubject: For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED?   For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:15 pm

So has anyone else that has For Answer had issues playing ranked games? Starting weeks ago, I am now unable to enter the ranked match area I select it and it gives me some message, but not knowing Japanese I have no idea what it says. Anyone? bounce

Edit: Rough translation mentions something about ranking, but that's all I can figure out.
Back to top Go down
Exo-Gen
Admin
Exo-Gen

PostSubject: Re: For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED?   For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:07 am

don't know have not set foot in ranked yet because it is not even close to being a fair fight if I use what I wish to use forcing me to use bullshit. but I have been unable to check the board. perhaps something is up. dunno.
Back to top Go down
Fulgent

PostSubject: Re: For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED?   For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:25 pm

When you get online, go into ACSIS, and change your regulation from 1.0 to 1.1. If you saved the game on 1.1, it might not work. So even if you already have it on 1.1 on your save, you have to go into ACSIS then option, then regulation to look at it again and the game will recognize it and allow you on ranked.
Back to top Go down
MoonWalker4

MoonWalker4

PostSubject: Re: For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED?   For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:55 pm

Cord pullers overload?
Back to top Go down
crimson123

crimson123

PostSubject: Re: For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED?   For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:24 pm

I like ranked fights it helps you improve your missle dodgeing game lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED?   For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Answer Ranked Matches: You have been BANZZORED?
Page 1 of 1