Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Answer has arrived

Go down 
+10
LlamaHumper
WalterPeck
Kamikaze86
Exo-Gen
TMRaven
mechtator
Ultibreaker
Genocide3
Sparrow-Hawk
impervious
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
impervious
Admin
impervious

For Answer has arrived Empty
PostSubject: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:44 pm

i better learn Japanese fast

-impervious
Back to top Go down
https://armoredcore4teams.forumotion.com
Sparrow-Hawk

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:43 pm

If you are going to import ACFA without watching youtube videos, it'd be have a lot of much fun. But...!

- Know how to play ACFA without reading japanese

- Complain about unable to read japanese to play as always

If you are going to watch ACFA in youtube and discover their weaknessses to beat easy eventually somebody or people always say that
"Where is next new AC game? Why do this game is so easy than I thought?", etc everyone does complain after watching that.

- Just enjoy watch these yet eventually to say that game is easy even it is already release shortly because somebody/people know how to defeat after watch?

- Come to complain in ACFA youtube?

I always get that. Remember that since AC4 released few days later, look at what happened of it.

So which to prefer to watch or import already? Without watching youtube videos?
Back to top Go down
Genocide3

Genocide3

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:21 am

I've watched the trailers and a single gameplay video. I don't care to ruin it before getting it, in English too (for whatever the hell that's worth).
Back to top Go down
Ultibreaker

Ultibreaker

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:55 am

Just got my copy early cause i think we pre ordered...The only thing i have to say is Hot Damn!!!!!!

Review:

First of all i am no where near the end, i have only beaten 7 out of 42 stages and i beat all the AC's that you fight like a ladder arena type mission. So far my inpression of the game is Welcome back Silent Line...welcome back. In short words this game is probably the best ac game to date with pretty much everything you need to drip a couple of pee drops. At first you are going to have to do ALLLOOOTTT(if you imported) of "trial and error", check what does what and what effects what. Its probably going to be a few weeks until we get a translation but by then i'll know everything i need to know about the game. They change the order of thing in the garage so like i said its going to take alot of time for you to check what does what. Now besides that, hell the game is crazy good with tons of new features and better stats to make any AC player say "it was about time".

Stabilizers- One of the best feature of the game is that stabilizers have no effect on your AC's performance meaning EN or weight. The only thing stabilizers do is...well...stabilize. Yeahhhhhhh, OKKkkkkk

Weapons- With a well variety of probably over 150+ guns and roses trust me, you can't complain. There are like 3-5 new assualt rifles which in my book are like the most balanced guns and then you have new machines guns, light GL, MORE i mean more missiles packs, etc...

Frame- Lets just say, i couldn't ask for more, and lets take inconsideration that im greedy when it comes to AC. Theres so many combination you could do and so many cool looking ass kicking designs that if this was the last ac game i'll be aight with it.

EN- The EN takes a little tweeking to get adjusted to, taking inconsideration that everything is in Jap. The Generators are well stable and the EN consumption is well balanced also. Now im only talking about the Generators i have so far...remember i am not even 20% into the game.

Speed- Way too fast, put it like this im trying my hardest to keep up with myself imagine with the enemies.

Online- I'll get back on that later...i haven't been online yet.

PA exposion- The shit is thurl trust. The only thing about it is that make sure if you do it connect with it cause if you dont your AC's PA is gone for about 10sec, but hey then it comes right back. The other good thing about it is that if you dont connect and your enemy is near the explosion, the Kojima particle will drain he's PA to nothingness so WARNING!!! stay away from a PA explosion.

VOB- Just a mission add on type of thing, nothing really big...yeah just MISSIONs that all.

Overall- Just get the game Jap or NA version, you'll love it trust
Back to top Go down
mechtator

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Yeah i've already beatin the game and all the simulatar ac's as well. its almost intimidating how many new parts their are, where does one begin? (rhetorically speaking) ye'all will have a time with this AC game, and for those of you that depended on the camera function in the upper left hand corner, say goodbye cause unfortunately its ix-nay on the amra k.
Back to top Go down
TMRaven

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:37 am

ya missiles are very unbalanced in this game haha. This one new missile extension shoots out groups of 2 missiles about 20 times over a span of 10 or so seconds. Combine that with other missile launchers that shoot out 16 missiles at a time and you got missiles in the 50s or 60s chasing after you haha.
Back to top Go down
Exo-Gen
Admin
Exo-Gen

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:14 pm

yeah TM but that same thing is a peace of crap unless you angle the missles right. they will all miss. I was using it on the comp AC and they were allmost all missing,. the thing only fires 4 or 5 times and I depleted the whole thing and he allmost had full power still. that thing confuses you more then anything. but it does seam crazy. I think missles are a litle crazy in this one. overall tracking on alot of them could use a slight reduction, especially with spreads.
Back to top Go down
TMRaven

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:44 pm

indeed they can be dodged, but if you know the proper angle and time to use them, it's massive damage. I was raping aevum and azure knight last night when we played with these missiles, it's just insane.
Back to top Go down
Exo-Gen
Admin
Exo-Gen

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:56 pm

hmm we shall see, its to early to say. they might need to ajust missle tracking but lets not jump the gun just yet. it could just be we are not used to the timing and that we can get out of those angles forcing you to ajust yours.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze86

Kamikaze86

PostSubject: Azure Knight's Impressions   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:13 pm

So far, For Answer is the game From should have made first for the next gen systems. I have to say overall it feels more like an AC game to me. I actually enjoy playing it and for the first time since SL I was up until 4 am designing ACs. I think I'm at around 10 now. And I had work at 9...needless to say it's been a while since an AC game got me doing this.

Overall I think this game will boost the activity on ACO and the online will probably be much more booming. Needless to say there will be a lot of tournaments. Also the soon to be made addition of the AC league made by Exogen and Impervious will bring about a lot of new elements to this forum.

Positives

-MORE PARTS
-Has much more diversity than AC4. Seems like 4 of each set, mid, light, heavy, RJ, quad, tank.
-New cool weapons. CHAINGUNS! Kojima Blade, Assault Armor, Kojima Missile, Massive Grenade Cannon, etc. (Pics will be placed tonight when I get home from work)
-Stabilizers DO NOT ADD EN OR WEIGHT (or at least that's what it looks like *punches self for not knowing Japanese*)

-MORE TUNES
-442? (Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Either way it's alot.)

-OLD SCHOOL RADAR

-ABILITY TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE HUD

-INCLUSION OF D-PAD

-ARMED FORTS
-They're just awesome lol.

-2 ARENAS
- Access them through story mode, no separate Arena access unless you go to Free play.

-CO-OP
-It's just awesome being able to partner up with someone and tackle a mission you're having difficulty with.

-VOICE ENABLED (PS3)
- Finally we can talk through PSN (Slow bastards took long enough)

-ONLINE GARAGE
- Don't have to go back into the story mode to change parts when already doing multiplayer.

-MULTIPLAYER LOBBY
- Being able to change the rules ie; switch btwn BR and Team within the Lobby is a big plus!
- Respawn is a great addition, it's just a shit load of fun.

-OB
-Seems to be A LOT faster and more accessible this time than in AC4.

-MAPS
-Check out the map thread TM made. He came up with the idea that I took pics of in game shots and vids (still uploading the other vids DAMN YOUTUBE!)

http://www.armoredcoreonline.com/acforums/...=11375&st=0

NEGATIVES

-LACK OF REPLAYS!
- I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, WE WANT THE ABILITY TO WATCH OUR REPLAYS AGAIN!

-LACK OF TRUE ARENA
- I miss the days when you had an Arena, started at the bottom with a profile that had a bio which changed as you made your ways up the ranks. I loved looking at my profile and seeing a new bio after I made the top 20, and then the top 10 and finally the top position.

-LACK OF MAIL
- Mail was just cool, there's no denying it. Made you feel more included in the story.

-LACK OF TRUE IMPORT ABILITY
- Yeah, importing designs and paint is cool, but the fact that you have to earn the parts all over again is kinda dumb. But I guess this is FROM's way of saying "AC4 never happened"

-INCOMPLETE CO-OP
- Can only do co-op with someone online, no split screen and no system link. Also both you and your partner have to have unlocked the missions in order to co-op it. It's nice for doing a run through on hard, or trying to S rank missions, but it would have been nice if you could just do it off hand.

-CANOPUS
-CALL IT THE FUCKING KARASAWA DAMN IT!

-INSANE MISSILE TRACKING
-It's a little overboard, their tracking is way overboard. If you get pounded by one, you're going to get pounded by the remaining cluster. Yeah Flares are decent and all, but not everyone is going to use them, and even without Flares missiles were manageable in the later regs of AC4. It seems From took a backwards step here with them. It'll probably be fixed in the first reg.
Back to top Go down
WalterPeck

WalterPeck

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:59 am

OK, I just beat the missions (I think) and I'm a little confused. I beat 22 missions, with the final mission being inside that tight arena with lots of bulkheads hanging from the top, and you have a partner (I forget who) and you start out in a long thin tunnel. Then you battle two very quick ACs, one of which enjoys laserblading you in mid-air. I finally beat them and then... roll credits. What happened to the other half of the 42 missions? And for those of you not paying attention, no, I am not talking about beating them on hard, the mission count was 22/42 and then game over, you win. Also, there was a selection after the credits and I foolishly chose OK, starting me back at the first mission. Anyone know what the other selection does?
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze86

Kamikaze86

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:36 am

multiple branches, multiple endings
Back to top Go down
WalterPeck

WalterPeck

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:08 am

Well I kind of figured. I was wondering if anyone had figured out what missions cause you to branch. bounce
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze86

Kamikaze86

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:18 am

If I see a mission I haven't done, I do that mission
Back to top Go down
LlamaHumper

LlamaHumper

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:26 pm

Oi! I too have just gotten a copy of FA!! It's tight!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:19 pm

It's too much japanese for me. I had a huge headache after just the demo.
Back to top Go down
WalterPeck

WalterPeck

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:07 pm

So has anyone defeated the gigantic fort? I understand the mission says to attack the leg, but either I'm doing it wrong or there's something else I need to do too. No matter how much I pound one of the legs it does nothing, and there doesn't seem to be a target for them anyway. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
GunerX

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:16 pm

Im not sure walter. I only have the demo and I beat the giant walker by killing all the Red icons on the Radar.
Back to top Go down
Genocide3

Genocide3

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:03 pm

One of the youtube videos had showed the player assaulting the various gun emplacements on the Fort, and after all of them were destroyed it resulted in the destruction of the fort. And after playing the demo I've confirmed this too.

Sounds kind of like a throw back to Emeraude's S.R.B.I.A. land weapons from the AC2 games, which in itself isn't a bad thing, but with a target as gargantuan as the Armed Forts you'd be expecting it be harder to kill them. At the very least involve penetrating some kind of reactor shielding or entering the interior of the fort and fucking shit up from the inside.
Back to top Go down
impervious
Admin
impervious

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:54 pm

Yeah bro, all you do is kill all the missile launchers, then destroy the two big ass guns on top with a blade er something. Done
Back to top Go down
https://armoredcore4teams.forumotion.com
WalterPeck

WalterPeck

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:11 am

Serves me right for not paying attention to the mission briefing, where they point out the missile launchers and the large cannons. doy.
Back to top Go down
istvanSOI

istvanSOI

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:47 am

yes my brothers For Answer has arrived and i look forward to seeing yall but for now.....i gotta kill some armed forts.
CYA GUYS ONLINE
BTW please delete that gay shit above...its kinda cramping my style
Back to top Go down
WalterPeck

WalterPeck

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:40 pm

Now CATS and I are stuck on that mission that takes place in the walled fort on the water with the sx cannons where you have to take on 4 AC's AT ONCE. Surely there is something to this other than "dodge their fire, lol." I've never been beaten so soundly in a mission since the end of Project Phantasma.
Back to top Go down
ArmoredWolf

ArmoredWolf

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:28 pm

just ordered mine yesterday, 5-12 days til i join you guys
Back to top Go down
GunerX

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:00 pm

orderd mine recently too. few more days and I'll be on there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Answer has arrived   For Answer has arrived Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Answer has arrived
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next