Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Matches Report.

Go down 
+4
Knightmare7
impervious
Verashiden
MoonWalker4
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonWalker4

MoonWalker4

Team Matches Report. Empty
PostSubject: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:53 pm

Heh, it's back.

Well I missed last sunday's match ( daylight saving issues ) so I'm skipping that report, however I still hear what we're going through is just pre-season matches so I'm not exactly obliged to report, right?

Either ways, Moon Walker is here and you can count on me at any time.
Back to top Go down
Verashiden

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:35 pm

>.>. I was working. I can make this Sunday's though, still preseason?
Back to top Go down
impervious
Admin
impervious

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:31 pm

gg's yesterday. like i've been telling everyone else, ye'all should exchange phone numbers or download yahoo messenger to talk. helps out a ton
Back to top Go down
https://armoredcore4teams.forumotion.com
MoonWalker4

MoonWalker4

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:20 pm

Heh, looks like it's not the end of it.... Lagtastics!
Back to top Go down
Knightmare7

Knightmare7

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:58 pm

What? We face the Lagtastics next? lol. Well this is one laggy preseason.
Back to top Go down
impervious
Admin
impervious

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:30 am

it's a beautiful thing
Back to top Go down
https://armoredcore4teams.forumotion.com
MoonWalker4

MoonWalker4

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:44 am

Heh, hope you have something to compensate us for going through all these lagged up matches... Bad enough we experienced two of the most laggiest matches in PS3 history, if lagtastics make it the third.... that'd be bad for our morale, VERY bad.

We got skill and class I know, but losing streaks ( even if under circumstances ) is not enlightening.

However, it would be funny that there would be little to no lag against the lagtastics while it lags like hell with those it shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Verashiden

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:09 pm

MW, less talk more posting of in depth battle analysis. Geez, what do we pay you for?
Back to top Go down
Knightmare7

Knightmare7

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:07 am

I don't think we pay him at all, and no wonder. You haven't been given your battle analyses!! I'm just kidding. Very Happy

Last edited by Knightmare7 on Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Exo-Gen
Admin
Exo-Gen

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:56 am

yeah those matches were out of control lol. some times this network is just gay, and ac4 is not a game that handles the lag well. but you know games like tekken 5 dark resurection are retarted when it comes to lag. so I have seen worse. some times its just the luck of the draw.
Back to top Go down
MoonWalker4

MoonWalker4

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:04 pm

Heh, strange you'd want to read about lagged matches, I figured it was best left unspoken.... Very well then.

Sunday March. 16

Team Omega Echelon Vs. The Free Agents Alliance. ( Preseason match )
Scores: 2-4 => FAA wins by vote/default/circumstance

Almost flawless team effort by team OE in their matches against the Free Agents, composed of Silentknight and Kyuya, with a little help from Exogen to make it 3 on 3. The times when lag wasn't too serious OE would shred them apart with amazing fire power. One scenery that should never be forgeten was Knightmare7 firing a GL round on an opposing AC, setting it up for both Exorcet and MoonWalker4 to thunder hi-lasers on it, doing a total of 28K damage.

More than half the times, lag hit both sides hard. Slow-motion, Invincibility.... etc. took place and often had to redo the rounds. One time where OE clearly lost was when missiles and rapid fires split OE apart and left them easy for picking, or as the saying goes "Divide and conquer."

Rest of the matches, OE did stick together, even when divided for a bit, one would find his way back to the team's position and resume the attack. All in all, while OE's team work is unparalleled, a loss is still part of the game after all, and OE takes it with enough pride to spare.

Personal comments: Heh, my expectations was realized: Vega+Sirius+2Canopus = World of pain ( +25K damage ), add the Ogoto in there and you could execute an AC in a flash. Almost looks like a game/anime style team finisher, only thing missing is our PA breaker Verashiden to really soften them up. Our team can't be any more balanced than it is, 2 Solid ACs and 2 EN ACs ( sorry, no clue what ryudu plays, never seen him in action )

I wouldn't worry about teamwork on our end honestly. One things I realize is that we often intercept each other, as in act as decoys when one is being double teamed or triple teamed. I find that encouraging really, when one loses advantage the other tags in to give the former target a breather.

Now, for the lagtastics...
Back to top Go down
Verashiden

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:05 pm

Hmm, seems you all did well. Good ^_^.

My bad on not being there, though we would have just rotated anyways (like we did after).

Knight's useful? BLASPHEMY! Wink

Yeah, GL stun +Hi Laser is a scary combination. We have to expect that the opponents will pack high energy defense though like Knights did to us last seaon (You remember that, right, MW?).

Even if our teamwork is hax, we should still lok into investing in headsets and getting on Yahoo or some other service. My friend does WoW using something called TeamSpeak. It's kinda like a free Ventrillo and I can ask him about it if you all are interesterd.
Back to top Go down
Genocide3

Genocide3

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:16 am

You have to pay for a server either way. Using it on the client end is free for both though.
Back to top Go down
LlamaHumper

LlamaHumper

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:30 am

Speaking of Ventrilo, you guys ever heard the DotA song? (Dota being a game mode from Warcraft III). Awesome techno sound, and very funny. Sorry, that was off topic....lol
Back to top Go down
Verashiden

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:38 am

Vi Sitter Har I Venten Och Spelar Lite DOTA?
Back to top Go down
Genocide3

Genocide3

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:42 am

lol yeah i've heard it
Back to top Go down
Verashiden

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:08 pm

I won't make the game tonight. Nice evening with my GF. Sorry guys, GL though ^_^.
Back to top Go down
MoonWalker4

MoonWalker4

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:38 pm

March 23rd, 08. ( my cousin's birthday hahah )

Omega Echelon vs. The Lagtastics ( 5 - 0 )
OE wins.

To anyone this might look like a major comeback for Omega Echelon, but to the team members this is no surprise ( except facing the opposing team ), it was just a matter of overcoming lag.

Exorcet, Knightmare7 and MoonWalker4 took the stage again, against Densuo, Tubb-z, sxymnky. As before, they stuck close as much as possible, if not then both teams divided 2-2 / 1-1 situation I.E 2 will stick together and the last would go dual another from the opposing team. A bit of fair play in a sense between both teams.

As for the carnage that happened, long story short: OE overpowered Lagtastics. Canopus, Vega, Sirius thundered the place leaving white slimes in its wake. Not to mention the GL put on the fireworks in there as well. This was all competed by rifles, machine guns and at times canopus and GL by the other team. Lagtastics put up an impressive fight but they barely managed to focus on one target till it dropped before losing, in other words, in almost every match, OE still had all three members standing.

All in all, Omega Echelon demonstrated its potential that was denied many times by lag.

Personal comments: Now that's one way of ending a preseason match! though I feel bad for lagtastics for the rough beating we gave them, funny thing is, there was little lag than the other matches we had.

Either ways, Omega Echelon should be shining again this season.
Back to top Go down
Verashiden

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:47 am

>.> Nice. Sowway I couldn't be there.
Back to top Go down
Knightmare7

Knightmare7

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:31 pm

MoonWalker4 wrote:

All in all, Omega Echelon demonstrated its potential that was denied many times by lag.

I couldn't of said it better myself.

Your reviews are awesome, Moon.
Back to top Go down
MoonWalker4

MoonWalker4

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:49 pm

No prob. I'm here as always.
Back to top Go down
MoonWalker4

MoonWalker4

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:33 am

Heh, guess who we get to face for our first season match.

I'm ready and willing to kick this off with a great win.
Back to top Go down
Verashiden

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:40 pm

My boss is late posting the schedule and won't do so until tomorrow. No idea if I'll be able to make it yet >.<.
Back to top Go down
Knightmare7

Knightmare7

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:04 am

Sorry for not showing up recently guys. I've been having to focus on other things, but I should be able to join this weeks match.

So hows everyone been doing?
Back to top Go down
MoonWalker4

MoonWalker4

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:52 pm

Inactive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Matches Report.   Team Matches Report. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Matches Report.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next