Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here

Go down 
+15
SilentKnight77
Tar-Feathers
crimson123
Steel_Scyther
istvanSOI
Lazy_Shikamaru(Ryu_Vision
DarkRedWolf
Ultibreaker
sollex_Sly
Exorcet
WalterPeck
Genocide3
MoonWalker4
TheDarkOne198
impervious
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kamikaze86

Kamikaze86

Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:25 pm

Could we get a list of the teams and their members posted? Knowing who we should play would be nice when we host ourselves.
Back to top Go down
impervious
Admin
impervious

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:54 pm

yeah the ppl that are on which teams should be under team forums on the home page.
Back to top Go down
https://armoredcore4teams.forumotion.com
Chauve-souris

Chauve-souris

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:36 pm

scratch
Still trying to figure where is it....
Back to top Go down
SilentKnight77

SilentKnight77

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:55 pm

you're not alone Chauve...I cant find the list either. Where is it again Impervious?
Back to top Go down
Chauve-souris

Chauve-souris

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:09 pm

Only those I "found" is back pedaling something (imperv's team) and Ner something crew. and you need to make a researchby key word to find those:\ scratch
Back to top Go down
SilentKnight77

SilentKnight77

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:56 pm

Sounds a little complicated just to figure out whos on what team
Back to top Go down
impervious
Admin
impervious

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:13 pm

Ok maybe something's not working. So you're on the home page. scroll down , down, down, you should see the list of teams. If all you see is General topics and then nothing. We've got a problem cause i see all the teams with their own forum n stuff. Let me know thanks
Back to top Go down
https://armoredcore4teams.forumotion.com
Chauve-souris

Chauve-souris

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Portal:
Chat
Calendar
2 annoncemen

Index:
Chat
General topics with Ladder
then nothingness...
Back to top Go down
SilentKnight77

SilentKnight77

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:00 pm

Same here - no bueno...
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:05 pm

For me,Nom de Gurre is on the list (along with several others).But Cero isn't on the team anymore,and I still havn't heard anything from TheEyez.It's just me and SteelScyther still,I'm Thinking of trying to coax someone from ACG over here,if no one here wants to fill in Cero's/TheEyez's spot.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:58 pm

WTF!!!
Back to top Go down
ZiZi.

ZiZi.

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:27 pm

Im in.

Im still looking for mate though.
one of them is gonna be ONI.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.livedoor.jp/zizi_lynx_9806/
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:52 am

As FAR as I know,NdG is in.Well,kinda.Steel doesn't have fA yet (SUCKS!!) and Sytraxz considers himself "retired".I have tried to find new members,but no one has stepped up...I hate this.It's just me.
Back to top Go down
LlamaHumper

LlamaHumper

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:16 am

"Back To Action!"

-Original Red Ranger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2