Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online

Go down 
+3
GunerX
Genocide3
Azure Knight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure Knight

Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online Empty
PostSubject: Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online   Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:45 am

Hmm,

I see now what Imperv and Exogen meant about the chatroom.

Anyway, some of you may or may not have heard that the ACL and ACO are teaming up to strengthen the AC4 and FA multiplayer community.

ACL will be getting a website devoted to the league, ladder standings for all the categories, videos for matches that have been recorded, a schedule for team matches and ranking matches as well as player profile pages.

This is more or less an idea I tried to get off the ground at ACO but lack of activity and interest hindered it, that and my busy schedule.

So I'm glad at least Exogen and Impervious were able to set up an AC league and I'm thankful for them to be as excited for joining forces as I was.

www.armoredcoreleague.com

Is your website, as of right now a simple 5 minute webdesign was done while I was resting in bed with this cold I've had all week. But there you will find a chatroom and simple links for now.

What I'm going to need from you:

Member bios, AC name, platform, PSN, team, availability so I caan start up the member pages. And eventually as a tournament to decide ranking ladders ever happens then I can have a listing like AC2-AC3 did for the Arena, it will be based off that format and would work in the same way. You click on the number/pilot and it brings you to their pilot page with all their info.

Images

Aside from using my own I'll need a much bigger diversity to get up a gallery of sorts.

Content, we're going to need content for the page naturally to get setup.

I'm also open to other suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Genocide3

Genocide3

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online   Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:08 am

That sounds kickass. I saw the redirection link on ACO, but I figured you just going to promote/whore out this site, not give us a page of our own. I've gotta say, this is a pleasant surprise indeed.

Also what kind of images would be needing? Armored Core related ones only, or just mech related in general? If the latter I've got a bunch I can contribute that you may not have, whereas with AC related content I've got pretty much what everyone else would have by this point.
Back to top Go down
GunerX

PostSubject: hmmmmmmm   Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:03 am

yah thats great and all...but I cant use any of that because one of Azures friends banned me cause he was a douchbag...so...guess that means I will be out of the loop
Back to top Go down
Chauve-souris

Chauve-souris

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online   Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:17 am

WTF... I know not many like Strifer around here but thats stupid now. Strifer make that proposal long ago and ACO rejected the offer :\
Back to top Go down
ArmoredWolf

ArmoredWolf

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online   Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:59 am

i thought they accepted that offer then got hacked over and over after that...
Back to top Go down
Azure Knight

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online   Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:03 am

Chauve-souris wrote:
WTF... I know not many like Strifer around here but thats stupid now. Strifer make that proposal long ago and ACO rejected the offer :\

No.

I accepted the offer and told him to start it going. To get people and set up rules.

He then started acting up to certain members and got banned by other staff.

I then gave him a second chance and allowed him to come back. And nothing ever happened. I was always pretty cool with Strifer, and still have no issues with him and have no desire to gain any.

ACO didn't get hacked, the creator moved the server over to a better one but then decided to move it back to the old one. It was a decision the admin team was out of the loop.

Also, the website has nothing to do with ACO persay, it's on my own server not the same one as ACO's and the chat on the website is a chat program offered by my server hosts. So any bans for whatever reason from ACO chat have no merit on the ACL website or the chat found on it.

This is a friendly gesture made btwn myself Exogen and Impervious as we have never been at odd ends and have always been cool. So I don't see why this should be welcomed with animosity.
Back to top Go down
ArmoredWolf

ArmoredWolf

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online   Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:43 pm

well in any case it sounds like a good idea
Back to top Go down
Exo-Gen
Admin
Exo-Gen

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online   Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:00 pm

yeah and gunner you are not banned. you are in the loop. dont worry.
Back to top Go down
GunerX

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online   Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:47 am

nah dude..I really am banned from Armored Core Online site....some douchbag named Fallen banned me for no reason along time ago...
Back to top Go down
Lazy_Shikamaru(Ryu_Vision

Lazy_Shikamaru(Ryu_Vision

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online   Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:14 pm

ouch... that kinda sucks..... but ya it sounds like fun...
Back to top Go down
Exo-Gen
Admin
Exo-Gen

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online   Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:17 pm

well you aint banned from here so who cares. ask AK to unbann you from there.
Back to top Go down
GunerX

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online   Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:02 am

I belive I did...and he said that I did something to Fallen or w/e...I didnt do anything to the guy...he had a name that I knew from somewhere els and I asked him if I knew him and got banned...so yah..that guy can fuck off..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online   Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates for the Armored Core League and Armored Core Online
Page 1 of 1