Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here

Go down 
+15
SilentKnight77
Tar-Feathers
crimson123
Steel_Scyther
istvanSOI
Lazy_Shikamaru(Ryu_Vision
DarkRedWolf
Ultibreaker
sollex_Sly
Exorcet
WalterPeck
Genocide3
MoonWalker4
TheDarkOne198
impervious
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
impervious
Admin
impervious

Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Empty
PostSubject: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:28 am

What a Face Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Image212
Back to top Go down
https://armoredcore4teams.forumotion.com
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:53 pm

It's a good thing I didn't take up Strifer's invitation to join his team..If he did do it,he's a douchebag.I have joined his new site,but it doesn't look like it's going anywhere.I thought of acting as a free agent,but now I'm not sure I'm gonna do that.

Last edited by TheDarkOne198 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MoonWalker4

MoonWalker4

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:06 am

MoonWalker4 of team Omega Echelon here, I might have to check with Exorcet before saying we really ARE here.
Back to top Go down
Genocide3

Genocide3

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:21 am

I'm pretty sure Hell Wolves will be on board for this season. Best of luck to all teams that compete!
Back to top Go down
WalterPeck

WalterPeck

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:47 am

I know Team Discovery Channel will be in, although we might need a new player or two depending.
Back to top Go down
Exorcet

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:47 am

The rest of OE should be here by the weekend.
Back to top Go down
impervious
Admin
impervious

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:25 am

Sounds good, i'll make up a pre-season schedule really soon
Back to top Go down
https://armoredcore4teams.forumotion.com
sollex_Sly

sollex_Sly

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:39 am

Yo this is Sly here, I'm looking to join a new team-
I'm a very effective support type who can get the job done
I'll be glad to join any team, I just need to learn what were capable of before our first match.
EDIT: yo thanks imperv I'm with Lagtastics now right?
and what is the leaders PSN? I need to get in touch with them by Friday kay

Last edited by sollex_Sly on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ultibreaker

Ultibreaker

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:22 am

Break The Union is down right now but count me in. I'll let me teammates know about this website and if anything all start all over, but for sure count me in, 110% support.
Back to top Go down
DarkRedWolf

DarkRedWolf

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:00 pm

Hell Wolves will be there for sure. I Look forward to fighting all the teams that join Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:19 pm

i'm hopen Wreckin crew will be up for things this season and that the fact that we get our act together and all...... but we should be ready...... hopefully....
Back to top Go down
istvanSOI

istvanSOI

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:56 pm

I will be taking part in the league. team errm my team aint ready yet. but we will be there
Back to top Go down
istvanSOI

istvanSOI

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:57 pm

how do i get into chat? am so lost
Back to top Go down
Genocide3

Genocide3

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:46 am

Hit the little "Log In" thing in the top right of the chat box.
Back to top Go down
Steel_Scyther

Steel_Scyther

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:43 am

I'm down for this, but I want to try doing both leagues if possible. Whichever one turns out more fun for me I'll probably end up sticking with, but I won't just abandon either. I look forward to playing with you guys.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:14 am

Agreed.I personally think I'll like this one better,because it's 3 man teams,therefore more simple.We just need a third man for NdG...
Back to top Go down
crimson123

crimson123

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:39 am

I would like to join in the fun. Me Fox and lazyryu lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:36 am

damn right we would love to get into the action..... just curious who our first victum is.... lol
Back to top Go down
sollex_Sly

sollex_Sly

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:44 pm

Yo who's all on my team? ("Lagtastics")
EDIT: Never mind- I'm with SilentKnigh77 now

Last edited by sollex_Sly on Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkRedWolf

DarkRedWolf

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:37 pm

Hell Wolves r sure to b there
Back to top Go down
sollex_Sly

sollex_Sly

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:26 am

We gotta get are shit'ta gether first though...
Back to top Go down
Tar-Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:02 pm

Tar-Feathers wants to make a team, plz let me know if anybody is interested send me a message to my ps3. just surch my online name . afro
Back to top Go down
SilentKnight77

SilentKnight77

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:22 pm

I'm down. Will be heading up Team Free Agents (TFA) this season. Currently 2 members strong and ALWAYS looking for new recruits. Hopefully, I'll have at least 3 guys by sunday. To any other "free agents" out there, send me a message if you'd like to join. No tryouts are necessary...just some decent skill and a love for the game. Hit me up if you're interested.

PSN: SilentKnight77
E-mail: Silent_Knight773@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Genocide3

Genocide3

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:02 pm

Hey Slient, if you want a name suggestion consider "Freelance Alliance". I've got cool little userbars I can give you guys for your sigs on here with the name on them.
Back to top Go down
SilentKnight77

SilentKnight77

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:11 pm

right on geno - if you dont mind could you e-mail them to me? Thanx -SK
E-mail: Silent_Knight773@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here   Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teams who'd like to play in this league please post here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next