Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wx_WhiteWolf_xw

Wx_WhiteWolf_xw

WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves Empty
PostSubject: WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves   WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:01 pm

It may have not been as long but the situation regarding my problem has been fixed and will no longer affect my time here for now....I am asking that Redwolf Geno Mug and Black to please Revote me back in the Hell Wolves and to continue fighting in the battles to come. Voting ballots are simple

Vote Reassign WhiteWolf as leader

1. Yes
2. No
3. Tacos

lol Being serious about the matter I would like to have the answer and if you choosed tacos please submit the answer again. Anyone Else who knows about this may feel free to vote as well.

Wx_WhiteWolf_xW
Back to top Go down
Genocide3

Genocide3

PostSubject: Re: WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves   WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:51 am

Tacos sound pretty damn good right about now, mmmm... D-grade meat.

Seriously though, I'll vote yes just because it'd be nice to have the team back together.
Back to top Go down
impervious
Admin
impervious

PostSubject: Re: WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves   WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:11 am

probably doesn't really matter what i think but, i think whitewolf should be back as well. whether you're the leader or whatever.
Back to top Go down
https://armoredcore4teams.forumotion.com
Exo-Gen
Admin
Exo-Gen

PostSubject: Re: WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves   WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:48 pm

maybe you guys should change your self to the " LONE WOLVES" and have no leader, kind of like wolves that are not part of a pack any more band togather.
Back to top Go down
FOXFIRE_kadrpg

FOXFIRE_kadrpg

PostSubject: Re: WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves   WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:20 pm

Wolves, in real life, do not always stick together or maintain the same heiarchy as authors so often romantically portray them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves   WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WhiteWolf Returning to the HellWolves
Page 1 of 1