Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New member (maybe)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

New member (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: New member (maybe)   New member (maybe) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:42 am

Squall over at ACG is interested in taking the fourth spot.I havn't fought him,what about you Steel?
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

New member (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member (maybe)   New member (maybe) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:09 am

scratch that one,too.Squall has some Autism problems,and thus he has some sensory overload problems.I'll keep looking for a fourth member.We need the manpower.
Back to top Go down
Steel_Scyther

Steel_Scyther

New member (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member (maybe)   New member (maybe) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:32 pm

thanks for helping us out so much though. I've been kind of lazy with all of that.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

New member (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member (maybe)   New member (maybe) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:57 am

no prob,I have the free time... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

New member (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member (maybe)   New member (maybe) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:54 am

Lol im still a new member .... I think xD
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

New member (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member (maybe)   New member (maybe) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:11 am

you and Sybray are firmly estabelished,IMO
Back to top Go down
Steel_Scyther

Steel_Scyther

New member (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member (maybe)   New member (maybe) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:33 pm

but technically only count as one team member since you both can't play at once, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Steel_Scyther

Steel_Scyther

New member (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member (maybe)   New member (maybe) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:44 pm

Double post so y'all know I added something

I WILL be there tonight, I just might be extremely tired because some of the other ACG folks and I played CoD4 until 6 AM...

we played some AC4 as well, so don't think I was slacking Wink
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

New member (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member (maybe)   New member (maybe) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:11 pm

We gotta sit down and get a 1 v 1 v 1 going on...
Back to top Go down
Steel_Scyther

Steel_Scyther

New member (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member (maybe)   New member (maybe) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:09 am

we gotta sit down and get psn to work...
Back to top Go down
Sybray

New member (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member (maybe)   New member (maybe) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:07 am

So far I see, we just need a host with the best connection.
btw ( By the way ) I've noticed im not really good with my own creations, but I am decently skilled... I built an AC and its not bad, don't know about 2/3 vs 2/3 matches tho.
Back to top Go down
Steel_Scyther

Steel_Scyther

New member (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member (maybe)   New member (maybe) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:40 pm

well, we definitely need a new team member, but if psn fails like last match on us again, I dunno if it's even worth trying anymore. I'll stick it out for this season, since the next one may be all FA anyway, which I've heard works a lot better for online play.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

New member (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member (maybe)   New member (maybe) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:09 pm

yeah,I'm looking forward to that.Syb's new AC is pretty good (the one with the MG and GN).My new,and as yet resolved,NAT3 problem with my wireless network router might be a cause of some of the trouble.At least when I'm involved,but the PSN can be an ass,anyways,so IDK.Odds are,I have the slowest connection (DSL @ ~180 KBPS,I just tested my speed the other day),so I might not be the best host...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New member (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member (maybe)   New member (maybe) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member (maybe)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armored core 4 teams :: General Topics :: Nom De Guerre-
Jump to: