Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stratigic Formations

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snajee-lay

Stratigic Formations Empty
PostSubject: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:38 pm

Well we have our first regular season match this Sunday I believe it is? (Can some one verify the 30th?). We are a team but we still gotta hit em like a team. I see all 4 of us with our own strengths and weaknesses that we gotta use to our advantage. Dark your good with Name of War but the downside is if you’re up against a speedy enemy all they gotta do it get your blind side and you’ll never be able to turn around fast enough to overcome the 20k or more damage they could inflict. Steel is a good overall specialized fighter I’ve noticed I haven’t fought him enough to see if there are any weaknesses. I myself have a highly mobile AC but only after I have dropped missiles and flares to lighten the load, the constant dodging and Cano fire keep me hovering at just above empty on the Energy scale. Sybray is I think the best at blades, I may be mistaken but isn’t as talented at gun combat. Now the way I see it, Both Steel and Dark have some 40k powerful quad legged AC's where Sybray and I have the more mobile lesser AP ACs. I think when we roll into combat we limit it to 1 quad/tank AC per battle. The extra AP might be nice but if you don’t have the mobility or fire power it doesn’t do you any good. From what I can see Name of War had a Cano and a high laser cannon or Duel Cano. We can use this to our advantage. Steel could get out one of his biped fighters and stay close to NOW so that no one can over come his blindside or low mobility, mean while I will be flying around Cano sniping and attracting the enemy's attention long enough for NOW and Steel to pin point where the enemy is and hit them hard while they are distracted. Obviously they might turn back to NOW and Steel but then at that point for a few seconds its 3 on 1, a good opportunity to smash some one out of the game. If I see missiles in the air that are enemy Ill do my best to flare them off but you only have like 5 shots with it I think so I think perhaps NOW if it doesn’t have any should be equipped with flares. Now obviously we can switch this up with subbing Sybray for myself and having him fly around blading people while NOW and Steel go and blast the crap out of people and at the same token it can be switched up with Steel being the tank/quad legger and having Dark pull out a biped, but I still believe the team should only roll out 1 tank/quad per fight. If we had a second heavyweight Biped I don’t know how good that would do, sure you can cram more weapons at it but at the cost of being shot at from behind or at all angles. I can easily tell when Dark is using NOW cause of the devil Icon, Steel I never know what he is gonna pull out. I myself 90% Of the time use Sytraxz my purply/bluish AC. My next second choice is recon the bright yellow one with the riffle machine gun sniper cannon combo, pretty effective for smashing PA. My all else fails AC Draith is the Bazooka Grenade launcher combo AC that Dark liked, whom I should have gave the other day in trades lol. When blading Ill use Furai or Sytraxz. But in any case what is your input on here guys? We gotta make something happen and make Nom De Guerre a force to not take lightly.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:18 pm

sounds good,and I DO want that design!
BTW,ALL my ACs have the Devil emblem,it's my trademark.You can tell them apart by AP.NoW has about 40k,and my tanks are about 50k.Demon Lord 1 has all Rayleonard parts,so it has the same AP as Supplice.The rest are lightweights.NoW does turn slow,and I think I need to change it's booster layout,to give me better energy efficiency,I might put on poplar01 (I think thats what its called).Maybe a new FCS,too.I think it has yellowstone01,is there one that gives better side tracking,to help make up the blind spot?
Back to top Go down
Steel_Scyther

Steel_Scyther

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:06 pm

Better side tracking is all about arm mobility and melee ability of the weapon once they're in close.

Sytraxz pretty much nailed it as far as I can tell in strategy. I think we should have someone who concentrates on anti-PA though. at least get some plasma out there. STENTHO or TRESOR, SAMSAWA has good ammo. For the first match, lets not use anything we're not used to though.

DEFINITELY use NoW. It has enough takedown potential and even that ZAKAJJ to kill PA.

I'm all about the CQC, but I know it has its weaknesses. Like flyers. I'll probably stick with Swamp Fox or TunnelVision. Depends what you all think is better support: missile swarms and mid range combat or close in combat with a backup SIRIUS.

I'm thinking that you other two should definitely stick with the sniping option. Unless I run my quad, NoW is our longest range guy. btw Dark, have you considered switching the EC-0300 for a sniper cannon? It's really just my personal preference on a tank, but probably not a bad idea except for ammo and recoil issues.

Also, don't forget that it's actually at 9 PM for us east coasters. So just get on at 8 if possible so we can warm up.

I'm gonna try to be on AIM Saturday, 11 AM, that way we can do this better in a chat.
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:00 pm

I can concentrate on anti PA with the Cano riffle combo that does some pretty decent PA reducing I find. Thats part of my "Dart around and snipe" tactic pick people off and lower the PA while Dark and Steel troll around for the left overs. I can do some decent sniping witht the Cano, usualy the first shot half drains their PA and the second shot mops it up and allows the rest of shots to do damage. Any other input?
Back to top Go down
istvanSOI

istvanSOI

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:06 pm

Cano reducing PA? wow thats headline news to me
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:23 pm

It works for me Lol
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:14 am

I should be able to make it this Sunday.I open that day,so there shouldn't be a problem.I don't forsee anything getting it my way this time,but the way my lucks been going,who knows...I have to make it this time,I want us to win,for once.I just hope the PSN doesn't screw us over AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:27 pm

Well Im letting Sybray take this week so youll have to work something out with him as far as stratigy goes, I wanted to fight last week because we were fighting OE and Moonwalker wanted to fight me so Im giving him this week cause our match is also earlyer. Hopefully the damn PSN holds up
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:24 pm

I shouldn't have said anything.My schedual has a big ? on it right now,do to the fact that one of the members of my team is out with a BAD Staph infection,so everythings being moved around to ensure coverage.I likely end up closing Sunday,so that there's someone to close.I'll be there until 8 pm (CST),POSSIBLY 7,but I'll have to hash it out with my supervisor tommorow morning.I'll keep everyone informed.Man I hate this.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:29 am

I just might make it sunday,I think I'll be getting out at 6,or maybe 7 at the latest.If it's 7,I'll get in the chatbox or something,to let them know when I get home.Or I'll send Impervious a PSN.I just hope its still going when I get back.I just fixed my NAT 3 problem (again) and I've revamped NoW.I'm itching to try it.You can see the design at ACG's "Designs" section.
Back to top Go down
Steel_Scyther

Steel_Scyther

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:51 am

Yeah, I saw that. looks good.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:21 am

It is,at least from a single player standpoint.I never thought I'd ditch the Canopus,because it had great PA piercing,but it was also the primary cause of my energy problems (as was Aliya).I think it's a hell of a lot more balanced now.I remember you once suggesting I go with the M.CG booster,and I don't think I'm ever gonna switch from it,now.I had to fiddle around with the load tuning to to fit it and the WBP,but I managed it,and came out with a superior design in the end.

Oh,and I SHOULD be able to make it this sunday.My supervisor said I can work 10-6,so I'll make it.Of course,there's always the unexpected.But if I'm held over,it shouldn't be any more than a half hour,as that seems to be my usual (the same was true for tonight).
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:44 pm

good luck tonight guys Wink
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:03 am

good match you guys.wednesday and thursday I'm off,so we can train.We definitely need it.Remember that we're still the new kids on the block,losses are expected,until we find our groove.Once we make effective tactics and stratigies,we'll take off,I know it.Have faith,and don't give up.I'm not,and never will.
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:23 pm

Yo heads up Dark but This Sunday you and Steel are gonna be on your own and are gonna have to find a Temp 3rd. My black market internet (internet I stole from some one whos stealing it) gave out and theretrying to fix it so we get the internet back. Also I will be gone Sunday night so even if the internet is back I will not be. Im looking to see that the internet will not be fixed untill some time next week unfortunatly so the only way I will be able to get online is at work on the Forums. Good luck guys :3
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:43 pm

bad news,I'm gonna be working that night,too.I guess its a forfeit...
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:28 pm

Well that sucks. we are like 4-0 this season Dx
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:59 pm

hey,we're new,so I can't expect much.I'm gonna try to adjust my availability at work,but I wouldn't get my hopes up.If I can eventually find a fourth member,it should make things easier,but I haven't had much luck.
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:17 pm

I here ya
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:28 am

well,it doesn't look like I can adjust it,due to the fact that if I say I don't work a certain time,then somebody else will want the same. They can't do that. SUPPOSEDLY,they're to alternate the schedule,so sometimes I'll make it and sometimes I wont.I know next week,I have to close sunday as well,I'll question it to timekeeping.I don't guarantee anything tho.I just wish I could have made it this week,to at least go 2v2.
Back to top Go down
Steel_Scyther

Steel_Scyther

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:01 am

we'll see about this coming sunday for me. it's entirely up to how long we actually end up partying for the State Competition for Science Olympiad. we won't win, we were lucky to make it there. However, we do know how to have fun. I imagine we'll be back in time to play on Sunday night, just don't expect me to want to be awake Wink

I'll try to be there anyway, though I'm looking at maybe getting into Last Raven again until FA comes out here... Razz

I've learned my lesson though, next AC game, I'm importing.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:52 am

I'm glad to see you on the board again,Steel. You've been kinda quiet lately. I may be joining an ACG rumble Saturday (if there is one,I need the practice),as I work that morning. I wish I could trade it for Sunday,so I could actually help the team.
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:08 pm

And as goes last week the internet is still down so neither Sybray nor I will be attending T-T
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:50 am

It looks like I can make it next week.They're moving me to another department,so I may have different hours.
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:45 pm

Sorry I been quiet guys, I been working alot at woork lately, we had to move the whole store from one locatiion to another Dx With all oof that I havnt had much timie to oget on the internet and nowo its hit ooro miss with using the net on the lappy cause it keeps jumping around. Alsoo GTA IV has my attentioin nowo so that keeps my spare time kinda busy. Unfortunitily though still no connectible internet on the PS3 so I gotta sit oouot sunday sorry guys ._.;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stratigic Formations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armored core 4 teams :: General Topics :: Nom De Guerre-
Jump to: