Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im back! Who wants a piece?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GunerX

Im back! Who wants a piece?! Empty
PostSubject: Im back! Who wants a piece?!   Im back! Who wants a piece?! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:22 pm

Ive decided Ive taken a long enough break and Im ready to one up some peeps! So whos first?! Razz I also need a team and have set up somet things for Impervious and you guys to use on your own. I will be helping to update it on my own. It is different from this forum but connects to it. Feel free to use it if you wish. Im back! >Razz

go here Armored Core 4 League Home Page
Back to top Go down
Sparrow-Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Im back! Who wants a piece?!   Im back! Who wants a piece?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:10 am

OMG YOU ARE HERE! GunerX has resurrected!

BUT...! YOU LEFT YOUR OWN CHATROOM IN DESPAIR
Back to top Go down
Exo-Gen
Admin
Exo-Gen

PostSubject: Re: Im back! Who wants a piece?!   Im back! Who wants a piece?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:23 am

glad to have you back man. welcome
Back to top Go down
GunerX

PostSubject: Re: Im back! Who wants a piece?!   Im back! Who wants a piece?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:01 am

I didnt leave my chat. its right here. Portal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back! Who wants a piece?!   Im back! Who wants a piece?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im back! Who wants a piece?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armored core 4 teams :: General Topics-
Jump to: