Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Organization

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Exorcet

Organization Empty
PostSubject: Organization   Organization Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:30 am

After the last season in the other league, there were some things that obviously needed improvment in our team. Namely organizing who shows up for what match, and training.

We were not organized enough on Sundays, and ended up fighting divided in matches because we didn't know who was fighting and what we were using, and our practice matches were more often just OE exclusive rooms.

So to fix this and ensure a more successful season, I want to come up with a system for matches and War Games.

For official matches (we'll leave preseason as is), we will discuss who will participate during the week. Just drop by the forum and post whether you can make it or not, and we'll decide from their.

I was hoping to stick to our Monday War Games, but my schedule is a mess. For now keep the Monday WG's, and practice with whoever shows up, and try to focus on areas of piloting to work on. We can also have random WG's if we just happen to be online.

Any input on this is welcome as it's just a rough idea right now, but I'm hoping it will give us an advantage this season.
Back to top Go down
LlamaHumper

LlamaHumper

Organization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization   Organization Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:30 am

LOL OE!!

Nah I'm just playin', homies, you guys are fur shurr.

Now where the hey-all are ya?!
Back to top Go down
Knightmare7

Knightmare7

Organization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization   Organization Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:41 pm

That's what I wanna know. All the teams are gone it seems.
Back to top Go down
Verashiden

Organization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization   Organization Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:39 pm

Had Work straight into hockey -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Organization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization   Organization Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armored core 4 teams :: General Topics :: Omega Echelon-
Jump to: