Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A mental image of our team

Go down 
+4
scotty1990
Chauve-souris
istvanSOI
impervious
8 posters
AuthorMessage
impervious
Admin
impervious

A mental image of our team Empty
PostSubject: A mental image of our team   A mental image of our team Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:02 am

Try to imagine if Megatron and Optimus Prime looked at each other one day and decided to lay their petty issues aside. Following this they fell in love and had a family, a boy and a girl. We are the bully's that picked on these kids in school but then grew up and realized that wasn't proving anything. Either way the damage was done and Mega and Optimus weren't happy. We've had to survive in the woods outside our home town for quite some time now so we developed a very primative method of using trees to get from place to place. We spent so much time running away from conflict that we forgot how to be gentle while even playing games. Invite us to a match please but we beg you, our biggest weakness is verts, rockets, and dual shot gun arms. Please be ginger with us cause chillin in the huge fault will only keep them two off our nuts for so long.
Back to top Go down
https://armoredcore4teams.forumotion.com
istvanSOI

istvanSOI

PostSubject: Re: A mental image of our team   A mental image of our team Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:22 pm

WTF!!!
Back to top Go down
Chauve-souris

Chauve-souris

PostSubject: Re: A mental image of our team   A mental image of our team Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Where this topic is located? lol
Back to top Go down
scotty1990

scotty1990

PostSubject: Re: A mental image of our team   A mental image of our team Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:29 am

omg haha yes we fear many weapons be gentel haha
Back to top Go down
LlamaHumper

LlamaHumper

PostSubject: Re: A mental image of our team   A mental image of our team Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:17 am

Also, I just recently discovered another flaw! By any means, do NOT bring Radars! We fear the radars.....

Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Exo-Gen
Admin
Exo-Gen

PostSubject: Re: A mental image of our team   A mental image of our team Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:23 am

yes llama and you forgot to add rockets. I gringe at the site of rockets.
Back to top Go down
sollex_Sly

sollex_Sly

PostSubject: Re: A mental image of our team   A mental image of our team Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:55 pm

I Hope Your Hate Them As Much Now As You Do When You Play My Team
Back to top Go down
Lazy_Shikamaru(Ryu_Vision

Lazy_Shikamaru(Ryu_Vision

PostSubject: Re: A mental image of our team   A mental image of our team Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:05 pm

omfg what the helll.... oh well i hate nades anyhow.... but can you hit me wit um... lol
Back to top Go down
LlamaHumper

LlamaHumper

PostSubject: Re: A mental image of our team   A mental image of our team Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:19 am

Hey, I just want to give a quick apology to my team last sunday's match. My internet did indeed crap out and I had no idea we were continuing because I thought the matches were done! Silly me, aye? But ya, good stuff representing, and my bad about the inconvencience.
Back to top Go down
impervious
Admin
impervious

PostSubject: Re: A mental image of our team   A mental image of our team Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:56 pm

no problem yo, ya got a cell? happy easter
Back to top Go down
LlamaHumper

LlamaHumper

PostSubject: Re: A mental image of our team   A mental image of our team Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:07 am

Cell phone? haha! I ain't that cool, man. lol

Still just a kid
Back to top Go down
impervious
Admin
impervious

PostSubject: Re: A mental image of our team   A mental image of our team Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:51 am

aweee me too. but i got a cell phone
Back to top Go down
Exo-Gen
Admin
Exo-Gen

PostSubject: Re: A mental image of our team   A mental image of our team Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:22 pm

I'm cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mental image of our team   A mental image of our team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mental image of our team
Page 1 of 1