Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need help.

Go down 
+3
Chauve-souris
impervious
istvanSOI
7 posters
AuthorMessage
istvanSOI

istvanSOI

I need help. Empty
PostSubject: I need help.   I need help. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:34 am

Ok.. this is my story, i'm using a wirless connection for my PS3 and its nat type 2, and all my games work fine except for AC:FA.
60% of my hits inflicts no damage to my opponents, the misslies work fine but my cannons and rifles consistantly lag 2-5 time in a row, somtimes it add up all the damage on the last hit but that very rarely happends.

some help me figure out whats going on cause this is really pissing me off, and i dont like spamming salines to keep up with my opponent.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AM LOOSING TO NOOBS BECAUSE OF THIS
Back to top Go down
impervious
Admin
impervious

I need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help.   I need help. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Heh, awe man. Just so ya know bro all of us have that problem. Same exact problem over here, i mean you described what's going on in online ACFA play down to the T. It's not your connection problem at all. They need to address and fix a lot of issues for ACFA, and yes this is wayyyy laggier than AC4. Are the Zero Percent Angels going to be playing today?
Back to top Go down
https://armoredcore4teams.forumotion.com
Chauve-souris

Chauve-souris

I need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help.   I need help. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:24 pm

... Maybe its cause you play mostly jpn....
Back to top Go down
FOXFIRE_kadrpg

FOXFIRE_kadrpg

I need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help.   I need help. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:31 pm

It would appear that "for Answer" has as much, and maybe more, lag as AC4.

It's just that everything moves so fast that your perseption is more apt to believe one's opponent dodged in most of the instances.

I haven't the friends in my region to do this, but someone needs to try this game on split-screen or LAN. Just to see if the game holds up domestically.
Back to top Go down
istvanSOI

istvanSOI

I need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help.   I need help. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:41 pm

OH really? so its not just me yay.

sorry imperv, but am not sure whats going on with my team right now. we are still together but they have been kinda busy lately and me being hooked on AC:FA aint helping.
i will talk to them and see how it goes and i will be get a replacement for myself just in case i cant make it.
Sorry for wasting your time cuz'in
Back to top Go down
impervious
Admin
impervious

I need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help.   I need help. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:47 pm

not a big deal, just wondering what's going down. there are at least two teams that can play team matches on For Answer. My team, and Team Discovery Channel. If you guys all have it why don't we do some games on there?
Back to top Go down
https://armoredcore4teams.forumotion.com
istvanSOI

istvanSOI

I need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help.   I need help. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:19 pm

sounds cool. but i only have 2 members that are active on acfa that is me and armed102 if we can do a 2v2 then then that would be nice
Back to top Go down
Chauve-souris

Chauve-souris

I need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help.   I need help. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:44 am

Fox, your avatar is cute =p... Yeah totally off-topic
Back to top Go down
Fulgent

I need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help.   I need help. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:31 pm

The lag armor is insane in some matches. Some weapons get through lag, while slower weapons won't damage at all. I've only gotten high velocity weapons to actually do damage during online play. This makes some weapons less effective.
Back to top Go down
Exo-Gen
Admin
Exo-Gen

I need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help.   I need help. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:05 pm

also it is because the inertia is so high. high inertia makes weapons more inacurate because you glide longer. the longer you glide for the longer time you have to decelerate. as you decelerate the weapons miss you. decrease inertia and weapon acuracy will imporve. maybe lag too.
Back to top Go down
Spike

I need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help.   I need help. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:12 am

Ha, funny thing is even the speedier weapons don't do any damage in some lagged out matches against JP people. It's just nuts. It's also part of the reason why I only play NA people anymore haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help.   I need help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armored core 4 teams :: General Topics-
Jump to: