Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stratigic Formations

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sybray

Stratigic Formations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:16 pm

We got internet back on the PS3... donno how long it'll last .-.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:27 am

is the speed good? slow connection can screw us up big time (I would know)
Back to top Go down
Sybray

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:51 pm

We got 100% connection, idk about the speed... wouldn't matter with the AC I got now.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:38 am

I know it's not THAT important,but lets try to make our matches against each other,ranked ones.When I saw that asshat StriferZer0 ranked 6 a while back,it gave me the urge to improve my own rank.Tonite,I had my first ranked match in a 1v1 room,and just so happened to encounter the TOP RANKER! I used NoW and got my ass handed to me 10 times over.It showed me how far I had to go.On my second ranked match,I fought someone not much above me,and I won using a new sniper AC I just developed (Demon Lord X,cheesy,but the best I could come up with at the moment).He then challenged me to some private matches and I lost 4 and one 2.He has some wicked ACs,but it was different for me,considering he was using v1.0 regs for some reason.He was good,but he said I was too.I wanna train and be as good as the top guys in the list.I wanna improve my own point standings as well.
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:57 am

thats not too bad but dont they reset every month? O.o
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:48 pm

more incentive to fight and maintain you're rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stratigic Formations   Stratigic Formations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stratigic Formations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armored core 4 teams :: General Topics :: Nom De Guerre-
Jump to: