Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre-Season Match-Ups

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Genocide3

Genocide3

Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Match-Ups   Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:10 am

Steel_Scyther wrote:
once we have a method of communicating while in a game.

If you know each others' phone numbers you guys can just have a conference call during the game.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Match-Ups   Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:13 am

that's a no go for me,as I have no cell phone,or long distance carrier.I know,I'm stuck in the past,but that all needs money...which I can't really afford now

Edit:My connection was crappy all that night.Me and Sybray/Sytraxz fought a few times,and my connection was bad then too.It's ok,cause if I can't help,I might as well not be in it.The few matches that I could do,Demon Lord 3 seemed pretty good.That is,when the PSN was nice to me.
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Match-Ups   Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:18 pm

During the match on Sunday it was Sybray on his own profile that was with you Steel. If we could get all 3 of us online at once 3rd being Sybray or myself, we could invite somebody else to fill in as a 4th and we could do it up that way. With my AC I tend to dart and fly around and I do hide behind satellites or buildings or posts when possible :3
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Match-Ups   Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:07 pm

I noticed that.I like it too,it keeps things interesting.

Good news,btw.I figured out how to install my wireless router thru my PS3.So I'll be able to talk thru AIM.My Aim handle is exactly the same as my PSN:TheDarkOne198.I got a shitload of sofware updates to do now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Match-Ups   Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:02 pm

TheDarkOne198 wrote:
I noticed that.I like it too,it keeps things interesting.

Ya lost me there buddy lol. Also As far as team communication goes. I myself have a Bluetooth headset for my PS3. I dont know if you Dark or Steel has one but you guys should look into getting one so we can have a voice conference when all 3 of us are online instead of PSN notes. We can get the 3 of us in a conference to work out a planed stratigy before we play rather then guessing what each other is doing instead of trying to make out "I ran into some trouble" or "I changed the regulations" type of shit lol. We could say stuff like, hey my PSN fucked up and I flew out of area or, hey steel follow behind me as we double team dark to work on flanking. Or other shit such as ok lets have 5 gun matches then finish it off with a blade or so. I think it would be handy. I got myself a nifty bluetooth at best buy for $30. They said it was a older technology which is fine I only use it for my PS3. I heard as far as bluetooth goes, the PS's work best with Motorola brands. So if you go to like walmart or Best buy you should be able to get a decent one for $30-50 max. If you guys already dont have it I would recommend getting one. They are worth it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Steel_Scyther

Steel_Scyther

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Match-Ups   Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:06 am

Since AC4 doesn't support voice chat during play, I was thinking ventrilo or teamspeak over some laptops if you have them, but that does leave TheDarkOne out... AIM might be our best bet. That is, if I can get my laptop working again.

it won't run anything without an error that freezes the thing. scratch
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Match-Ups   Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:48 am

AIM is fine with me.I plan on getting a headset in the future,maybe even this weekend.I had planned on getting some Slayer CDs with my last Hobby Lobby check,but I'll prolly use some for that.I just have to fix my new NAT3 problem with my wireless LAN.I just have to figure out how to get a static NAT on my NETGEAR router or something...
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Match-Ups   Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:44 am

I got aim But I think Id prefer the bluetooth. I dont know where your guys computers are located but where my laptop is to use the internet I would have to run back and forth allowing us to talk anad play at the samee time without exiting the game. But at the same token with the head sets we dont have to run around but we must kep exiting the game. Also does our team have any ranks or any sort of designated jobs or all we all just members except for Dark the leader or?
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Match-Ups   Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:14 am

Snajee-lay wrote:
Also does our team have any ranks or any sort of designated jobs or all we all just members except for Dark the leader or?

I've kinda thought the same thing,but didn't mention it,because we've done fine so far.I have been the one Impervious has gone to for updates,but I don't want to be considered a captain or anything when I think Steel is better than me.Even more so,because I think that I'll be working a second shift like deal a lot.On Sundays,I might be there 'til 8 or even 9 PM (prolly 8,as the place closes at 7 on Sundays).Maybe if Impervious would be cool enough to schedual us at later times,like 9 maybe,I can participate more often.That might be too much to ask tho...
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Match-Ups   Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:58 pm

That might work, itll be like 10pm our time tho so that means I would be the one to show instead of Sybray ... or maybe we can get some Saterday night matches going or something .... Sunday is a awkward day for online activity .... I always feel off on sundays....

And what were you guy's AIM names again? >.>
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Match-Ups   Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:00 pm

mines the same as my PSN
Back to top Go down
Steel_Scyther

Steel_Scyther

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Match-Ups   Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:03 pm

I'm never on AIM, but it's "Nucl3arW1nt3r" make sure to get the numbers right. Laughing

Sad I don't really want to be considered the captain... especially since I'm trying to balance being on a team on Strifer's site too. I think we're just gonna have to be a team that practices every once in a while, and whoever shows up to the matches shows up. That doesn't mean skip a match. DO show up if possible. Having a job is a perfectly good reason to miss though.

contact me through PSN and I'll be sure to respond sometime within 24 hours. I got batteries for my bluetooth mic, so I can PSN voicechat now too. sorry if it makes funny noises. it was $15. Wink
Back to top Go down
Snajee-lay

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Match-Ups   Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:59 am

Cool well I got your AIM added and hopefully Dark will get a bluetooth soon andd we can voice chat :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Match-Ups   Pre-Season Match-Ups - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Season Match-Ups
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2