Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scheduling *ellipsis*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel_Scyther

Steel_Scyther

Scheduling *ellipsis* Empty
PostSubject: Scheduling *ellipsis*   Scheduling *ellipsis* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:37 pm

Neutral we really need to figure stuff out if we're gonna keep this up.

The thing is, it seems like everyone is moving away from AC4. No one was on for our match last night when I got on to check.

Anyway, this is an actual thread to works scheduling stuff instead of posting it randomly, kay?
Back to top Go down
WalterPeck

WalterPeck

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling *ellipsis*   Scheduling *ellipsis* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:39 pm

Agreed. I have both games, but we have one team member that doesn't. We need to stick to AC4 unless all parties agree to FA long beforehand. Confusion is just going to result in people not showing up.
Back to top Go down
Steel_Scyther

Steel_Scyther

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling *ellipsis*   Scheduling *ellipsis* Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:11 am

If there is a match Sunday I won't be able to make it. I've got a physics test and biology test monday and believe me, I need to study a LOT.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne198

TheDarkOne198

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling *ellipsis*   Scheduling *ellipsis* Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:02 am

I've been thinking of starting a"scheduling" thread,but haven't gotten to it.As for FA,I don't have it.I'm waiting for an US release,providing that there is one.If it stays import only,I may get it somehow,but don't count on it any time soon.It doesn't look like we're having anything tonight...and I actually happen to be off today,how ironic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling *ellipsis*   Scheduling *ellipsis* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scheduling *ellipsis*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armored core 4 teams :: General Topics :: Nom De Guerre-
Jump to: