Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reasons to get Fa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Exo-Gen
Admin
Exo-Gen

Reasons to get Fa Empty
PostSubject: Reasons to get Fa   Reasons to get Fa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:04 am

1. never be screwed by sega again. by buying directly from fromsoftware you will always have the most resent update for the game on time.

2. story mode is not important to the game. "this is not final fantasy" to quote bato. there is only a simple rule in all AC games. red dots on your radar you kill. the green dots you protect. white dots you can kill but you don’t have to unless they are trying to kill you or they are killing green dots. forget the rest. and for those that just know the story there are ppl who know it and can tell you. the main point of this is online play.

3.part translations have been provided by ultibreaker right here on this forum is the link. the numbers are our same number system in the same order as ac4 more or less but the whole list can be found on that translation page and printed.

4. all the menus are in English. that’s right save date, acsis and the like are all in English. trust me guys it is way easier then you think.

5. all people who have complained prior to importing thanks those who convinced them later. this is a proven fact.

6.dudes how many times do I have to say it, the AC story line sucks. corporations and mercenaries and organizations trying to dominate....super computers, alien technology...what ever bla bla bla every game. after a while it gets old. on line folks on line.

7.fuck sega. here is a way to protest them and actually do damage. not buy from the blu hedge hog. and its to bad cause I like the blue guy but he obviously has a beef with all things robotic after fighting robotnic every game so sonic is hating. so sonic can talk to the hand or rather the chain gun.
Back to top Go down
Ultibreaker

Ultibreaker

Reasons to get Fa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons to get Fa   Reasons to get Fa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:25 am

I've been importing AC since AC Nexus and to be quite honest the game is no different than the N/A version besides knowing the story line (which happens to never change). Judging by what's been happening with SEGA i could tell you right now that the same shit is going to happen with the N/A version of ACfa. I dont know about you guys that can't wait for ACfa to drop over here in N/A but i aint getting screwed by SEGA....Hell No. I told a few people to import the game and now look almost everyone already has it. There is no reason besides knowing the story line and well...IDK, to buy and support a company that doesn't give a shit about the AC community. Look we have the translation, save data( just incase you get frustrated doing the whole game on SS), and most important 3/4 of the PS3 community migrated to the import version of ACfa. If you want to get the N/A version hey go right ahead...but you going to be playing in the old Reg by yourself and if anything the other few that decided to wait for the N/A version. With that said........WTF!!! are you waiting for, cross over and join the battle with all of us.
Back to top Go down
istvanSOI

istvanSOI

Reasons to get Fa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons to get Fa   Reasons to get Fa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:10 am

HELL YEA!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LlamaHumper

LlamaHumper

Reasons to get Fa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons to get Fa   Reasons to get Fa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:02 am

It's a real fun game. Just balls to the wall fun. The variety is great, and there's really only a handful of flaws that would ruin someone's fun, and would require deliberately WANTING to ruin someone's fun to utilize it. The online support is greatly increased, and with it, there's a ton of people online to play against. It's a solid package.
Back to top Go down
DarkRedWolf

DarkRedWolf

Reasons to get Fa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons to get Fa   Reasons to get Fa Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:45 pm

Yea I say the same thing, Screw the N/A version. I refused to let that faggot of a hedgehodge screw me over. Nothin against the blue fur ball but the hell with his company. Ironically enough I don't even know japanese yet I almost understand the storyline completely, so the game is not that hard to understand. Oh and most of it is in english, well the important stuff basically. GET THE GAME NOW! Don't wait for sega to screw you over again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reasons to get Fa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons to get Fa   Reasons to get Fa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reasons to get Fa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armored core 4 teams :: General Topics-
Jump to: