Armored core 4 teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armored core 4 teams

A specific PS3 game for 3 man team matches.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

recomendations with OB in FA and in ac4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Exo-Gen
Admin
Exo-Gen

recomendations with OB in FA and in ac4 Empty
PostSubject: recomendations with OB in FA and in ac4   recomendations with OB in FA and in ac4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:29 am

Ok as many of you know I am an Ob whore…I’m say it again, an OB whore. So I love what they have done with OB. OB in all other games had a high initial speed. In ac4 it was so week that it made me sick. Now the only real problem is the KP management. It is possible to build perma OB AC’s now that can literally Ob for the whole match. That is dumb as hell. Here is my solution and I kills tow birds with one stone in the process.

Currently when you press tge OB it starts to take PA almost immediately then when it accelerates it takes PA even more, then it takes PA slowly for the duration you have it on for. Now the majority of the PA mistaken in the first two fazes. The initial charge up and the acceleration. Then it takes almost nothing. This means that the Ob is structured for long distance running. It should not be for purposes of competitive play. So I say this.

He intial charge up and acceleration should be minimal and the actual duration Pa drain should be where the heavier drain comes in resulting in something that has running capacity but it will be limited forces those ppl who want to run to be forced to stop and turn the OB back on over and over and over instead of one long mad dash until infinity.

Also ppl who get their PA raped will be able to get away momentarily even if for a moment they will have a chance.

Ppl who want to use a lot of OB over and over for sort duration will also be able to do so with no PA drain. EN management will be the same, which is where the skill comes in.
Back to top Go down
sollex_Sly

sollex_Sly

PostSubject: Re: recomendations with OB in FA and in ac4   recomendations with OB in FA and in ac4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:03 pm

lol PA Attacts AND Perma OB! blade maches will be EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Exo-Gen
Admin
Exo-Gen

PostSubject: Re: recomendations with OB in FA and in ac4   recomendations with OB in FA and in ac4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:43 pm

no actually blades you will find in their own right are no longer worth blading with in blade to blade matches. I think you will see that blading is dead at least as compared to before. blades are now usefull in gun matches. also their is alot of lag with the blades.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze86

Kamikaze86

PostSubject: Re: recomendations with OB in FA and in ac4   recomendations with OB in FA and in ac4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:10 pm

I actually ran into a blade match, once. Blade match only are weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recomendations with OB in FA and in ac4   recomendations with OB in FA and in ac4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recomendations with OB in FA and in ac4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armored core 4 teams :: General Topics-
Jump to: